Sans gluten / Sans lactose / Vegan / Végétarien
Maki with coco almond butter by Beautyfood Cooking
0 personne aime cette recette personnes aiment cette recette
Conseils de préparation
- 50 g wheat flour type 55
- 15 g cornstarch
- 10 cl non drairy drink Amandina
- 5 cl of water
- 1 tsp of neutral vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 g dark chocolate dessert
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut almond butter
- 2 pears
- 50 g buckwheat
- 60 g sugar
- 40 cl of water
Crepe dough :
- Combine cornstarch with water in a bowl.
- Place the flour with the salt in a bowl, then add the water + cornstarch, the Amandina drink and the oil.
- Mix until obtain a smooth dough without lumps.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler (or in the microwave)
- When melted, add a little crepe dough and mix.
- In a hot and lightly oiled pan, cook the crepe dough.
- Then cover crepe dough and cook each side for a few minutes like a classic pancake.
- Repeat for the second pancake.
- Peel the pears, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
- Then put the buckwheat, water, sugar and pears in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Increase the heat and stir to remove the excess water and obtain like a caramel.
- Let cool down before refrigerating for 30 minutes.
For mounting :
- Spread the filling over the entire crepe.
- Place a peeled banana on the edge and roll the crepe around.
- Cut slices with knife and repeat for the second crepe.
- Serve with melted chocolate for a “sauce”.
- Notes: - You can use a bamboo mat to roll up your maki more easily. - For even more texture, you can also leave the skin of the pears, according to your wishes.
Recipe made by @BeautyFood Cooking for Perl'Amande