diner / Plat / Bio / Sans gluten / Végétarien
Autumn vegetable & hazelnut soup by plantetonassiette
0 person likes this recipe persons like this recipe
- 200g squash (butternut, pumpkin...)
- 200g carrots
- 200g parsnips
- 200g sweet potatoes
- 100g Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp raw hazelnut butter
- 1 hazelnut handful
- 1 grilled bread handful
- Spices (curry, pepper, paprika, herbes de Provence...)
- Cut all the vegetables into more or less thick slices or cubes.
- Place all your vegetables in a large pot and cover with water almost to the height.
- Boil for 20 to 30 minutes for cooking vegetables.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, blend directly in the pot using an immersion blender. Mix until you get the desired texture: more or less smooth.
- Add two and a half tbsp of hazelnut butter and a few chopped hazelnuts. Mix together.
- Serve in bowls and add croutons (grilled bread), spices and the rest of the hazelnut butter as a topping.