diner / Plat / Bio / Vegan / Végétarien
0 person likes this recipe persons like this recipe
- 8 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 50 g green lentils
- 2 tsp hazelnut raw butter
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt with herbs
- Olive oil
- Cold water
- Fresh parsley
- Black sesame seeds
- Espelette pepper powder
- Fresh crushed hazelnut
- Flat bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Wash and cut off the ends of the carrots.
- Place them with the garlic cloves on a rack with baking paper and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the lentils in boiling water for 25 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Mix the roasted carrots with the garlic, cooked lentils, lemon juice, cumin, paprika, hazelnut butter, salt & pepper.
- Thin with water and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Blend until you get the desired texture (with or without chunks depending on your taste).
- Let to cool in a cool place then serve in a bowl, sprinkling with fresh parsley, sesame seeds, chilli flakes and fresh crushed hazelnuts.