Goûter / petit dejeuner / Végétarien
Strawberry pistachio and white chocolate cookies
0 person likes this recipe persons like this recipe
• 100 g of butter
• 100 g cane sugar
• 230 g flour
• 60 g pistachio raw butter + 20 g for topping
• 1 egg
• 1 pinch of salt
• 4 g baking powder
• 100 g white chocolate
• 40 g de no salted pistachios
• 100 g strawberries
For strawberry spread :
• 125 g strawberries
• Few goutte of lemon juice
• 10 g sugar
• 2 g pectin
- 1. Preheat your oven to 165°C
- 2. Put in the bowl of the Thermomix, butter, sugar, flour, pistachio butter, egg, salt, baking powder and mix 20 Sec / Speed 5.
- 3. Add white chocolate and pistachios, mix 5 Sec / Speed 5 . You can blend longer if you find chips are too big.
- 4. Form about ten balls and put on baking paper
- 5. Flatten them and bake during 13 minutes. You can make it with small pastry circles.
- 6. After 8 minutes, place a few slices of strawberries and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Preparation of the strawberry confit:
- 1. In the clean bowl, put the 15 g of strawberries with a few drops of lemon. Mix 10 sec / Speed 10. Scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- 2. Add pectin and sugar, cook 5 min / 100°C / Speed 1.
- 3. Pour the strawberry confit into a bowl and let it cool.
Cookie finishes: Place a spoonful of spread on each cookie, then a teaspoon of pistachio butter and finally strawberries.